It has been the most wonderful privilege to have represented Moggill in the Queensland Parliament for the past 10 years.
It is a wonderful community.
I am pleased that my work for the people of Moggill delivered many benefits like:
- Pedestrian lights at Grandview Road
- The removal of safety hazards (including asbestos) from local schools
- School zones in Kenmore and Moggill
- Speed limit reduction and pedestrian lights in Bellbowrie
- Upgrade of Moggill Road from Kilkivan Road through to Pullenvale Road
- Moggill’s first Park ‘n’ Ride at Kenmore
- Over $7.5 million in funding for new infrastructure at Kenmore State High
I would have loved to have achieved more, particularly for the absurd congestion along Moggill Rd. I would also like to have seen the need for another high school addressed.
I take this opportunity to thank everyone who offered me such wonderful friendship and support over the years.